Do you have questions about the service and technology of Intellectual Data?
If you are trying to find solutions for your problems,
do not hesitate to contact Intellectual Data for free-of-charge consulting.
The best experts in the field will reach out to you as soon as possible.
1F, 37 Yeoksam-ro 25-gil, Gangnam-gu Seoul 06223, Republic of Korea
Click the map to begin exploring.
Through this Policy, INTELLECTUAL DATA regards personal information of the users as important and inform them of the purpose and method of Company's using the personal information provided by the users and the measures taken by the Company for protection of those personal information.
This Policy will be effective on the 25th day of May 2020 and, in case of modification thereof, INTELLECTUAL DATA will make public notice of it through posting it on the bulletin board of Company's website or individual notice through sending mails, fax or e-mails).
1. (Information to be collected and method of collection)
① Personal information items to be collected by the Company are as follows:
• Items to be collected: Name, email address, telephone number, address, Company, national information
② Information collected while the users use services
- Besides of information directly provided by the users, the Company may collect information in the course that the users use the service provided by the Company
• Other information: Preference, advertisement environment, visited pages regarding service use of Users
③ Method of collection - The Company collects the information of users in a way of the followings: web page, written form, fax, telephone calling, e-mailing, tools for collection of created information
2. Use of collected information
① The Company uses the collected information of users for the following purposes:
• Member management and identification
• Improvement of existing services and development of new services
• Making notice of function of company sites or matters on policy change
• To make statistics on member’s service usage, to provide services and place advertisements based on statistical characteristics
• To provide information on promotional events as well as opportunity to participate
• To comply with applicable laws or legal obligation
• Use of information with prior consent of the users (for example, utilization of marketing advertisement)
② The Company agrees that it will obtain consent from the users, if the Company desires to use the information other than those expressly stated in this Policy.
3. Sharing collected information
Except for the following cases, the Company will not share personal information with a 3rd party:
① when the Company shares the information with its affiliates, partners and service providers;
• When the Company's affiliates, partners and service providers carry out services(including disputes on payment and delivery) for and on behalf of the Company
② when the users consent the sharing in advance;
• when the user selects to be provided by the information of products and services of certain ompanies by sharing his or her personal information with those companies
• when the user selects to allow his or her personal information to be shared with the sites or platform of other companies such as social networking sites
• other cases where the user gives prior consent for sharing his or her personal information
③ when the sharing is required by the laws
• if required to be disclosed by the laws and regulations; or
• if required to be disclosed by the investigative agencies for detecting crimes in accordance with the procedure and method as prescribed in the laws and regulations
4. Cookies, Beacons and Similar Technologies
The Company may collect collective and impersonal information through 'cookies' or 'web beacons'.
① Cookies are very small text files to be sent to the browser of the users by the server used for operation of the websites of the Company and will be stored in hard-disks of the users' computer.
Web beacon is a small quantity of code which exists on the websites and e-mails. By using web beacons, we may know whether a user has interacted with certain webs or the contents of email.
② These functions are used for evaluating, improving services and setting-up users' experiences so that much improved services can be provided by the Company to the users The items of cookies to be collected by the Company and the purpose of such collection are as follows:
- This cookie is connected with the services provided by a 3rd party such as the buttons of 'good' and 'share'. The 3rd party provides these services by recognizing that the users visit the website of the Company.
- carry out PR to the users as targets in other websites by connecting through social networks and these networks use the information of users' visit
- provide the information of users' visit to ad agencies so that they can suggest an ad which may attract the interest of the users
③ The users have an option for cookie installation. So, they may either allow all cookies by setting option in web browser, make each cookie checked whenever it is saved, or refuses all cookies to be saved: Provided that, if the user rejects the installation of cookies, it may be difficult for that user to use the parts of services provided by the Company.
- Your browser may tell you how to be notified when you receive certain types of cookies or how to restrict or disable certain types of cookies. You can find out how to do this for your particular browser by clicking “help” on your browser’s menu or visiting www.allaboutcookies.org.
5. Users' right to access and option
The users or their legal representatives, as main agents of the information, may exercise the following options regarding the collection, use and sharing of personal information by the Company:
- exercise right to access to personal information;
• make corrections or deletion;
• make temporary suspension of treatment of personal information; or
• request the withdrawal of their consent provided before
If, in order to exercise the above options, you, as an user, use the menu of 'amendment of member information of webpage or contact the Company by using representative telephone or sending a document or e-mails, or using telephone to the responsible department (or person in charge of management of personal information), the Company will take measures without delay: Provided that the Company may reject the request of you only to the extent that there exists either proper cause as prescribed in the laws or equivalent cause.
The Company regards the security of personal information of uses as very important. The company constructs the following security measures to protect the users' personal information from any unauthorized access, release, use or modification
- Encryption of personal information - Transmit users' personal information by using encrypted communication zone 12 - Store important information such as passwords after encrypting it
- Countermeasures against hacking - Install a system in the zone the external access to which is controlled
so as to prevent leakage or damage of users' personal information by hacking or computer virus
- Establish and execute internal management plan Install and operate access control system Take measures to prevent forging or alteration of access record
7. Modification of Privacy Protection Policy The Company has the right to amend or modify this Policy from time to time and, in such case, the Company will make a public notice of it through bulletin board of its website (or through individual notice such as written document, fax or e-mail) and obtain consent from the users if required by relevant laws.
8. Others The website, product or service of the Company may include the links to the ones of a 3rd party and the privacy protection policy of the site of 3rd party may be different. Thus, it is required for the users to check additionally that policy of a 3rd party site linked to the site of the Company.
9. Responsible department of Company
The Company designates the following department and person in charge of personal information in order to protect personal information of customers and deal with complaints from customers:
• Address: 32, Beobwon-ro 4-gil, Seocho-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea
• Tel: +82-2-6207-1122
• E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
• The latest update date: 28th December, 2020